Solutions to CBRN threats for organizations, assets and individuals.
The CBRN specialist unit within Carpenter Data Partnerships group is Phoenix CBRN Training Ltd, located in Salisbury, England.CBRN Training
A number of different courses is offered depending on the specific requirements of the candidate groups according to their category of Civil, Military or Specialists.
The training is further subdivided as required.
• Military Training: there are four levels:
(1) Operator training on CBRN equipment
(2) Practical use of CBRN equipment in the field
(3) Instructor training
(4) Commander training in operational use of CBRN information.
• Civil training sub divided into courses for:
(2) Emergency Services
(3) Intelligence agencies
• Specialist Training, in association with other training organizations (where required), to combine additional skills for a more effective solution, for example EOD organisations.CBRN Equipment
Selection and use of CBRN equipment requires specialist knowledge. We offer the following services with regard to this subject.
• Consultancy - on what type of equipment is required for the task and the different technology available.
• Lectures - on the hazards and problems in dealing with CBRN releases.
• Manufacturers - we can offer independent advice on all the latest CBRN equipment currently available worldwide, including manufacturers in France, Germany, Italy, UK, and United States.
• Assistance and advice on export licenses and documentation.
CBRN Medical Field Hospital Course
We offer two courses for 15 students per course:
• 1 week in English and
• 2 weeks non-English
Click on more
link to view course syllabus.
CBRN First Aid Training
A special First Aid course for Firearms Teams and Close Protection Teams.
The course is given in English and lasts five days for up to 12 students. For non-english speaking groups, using a translator, the course lasts eight days.
The aim of the course is to teach the individual to recognise and carry out First Aid until the arrival of more advanced care either in urban or suburban conditions.This will include the use of the simulation of wounds and injuries and pyrotechnics where feasible to add realism to the training.
The course will end with a confirmation phase consisting of a written paper and practical scenarios.
Click on link more
to view course syllabus.
Media personnel could find themselves reporting on accidents, chemical spills, factory fires, radiological releases, natural disease outbreaks or a terrorist release of chemical or biological hazards or a dirty bomb. Understandably, media organisations may not completely recognise the hazard they are reporting on, or the short and long term health effects on the body.
Our service to the Media includes training courses and advice on equipment.
• Courses: A total of four different training courses is offered according to the function of the personnel.
- Media Managers – a four hour course
- Media Teams (Homeland) – a one day course
- Frontline Media (embedded) a course lasting two days
- Media Security Teams a course lasting two days
• Equipment: We provide CBRN equipment for use by the media:
- Survival kit
- Personal Protective Equipment and Respirators
- CBRN Survival Book, for media personal who work around the world.
There are two different types of courses offered to counter the threats and hazards concerning VIPs. The course includes the different dangers of close-in and stand-off attacks, use of sensors and other tools and equipment including “safe room”.